Thank you to Dave Rosson, from The Torpoint and Rame Lions Club, who after his sponsored walk raised an amazing £1000.00.
His kind and generous efforts made today at The Chestnut Unit, will go towards to following aims at the charity:
- To help upgrade and develop provision for men in the SW region, starting at Derriford Hospital with a new Chestnut Unit.
- To train clinical nurse specialists in psychosexual counselling, ensuring men get the best support.
- To increase awareness through events and talks, encouraging men to get their prostates checked.
- To fund the latest equipment to be used for the treatment of Prostate, Testicular and Penile Cancers.
- To speak up about cancers
- To help find the missing men from the pandemic, encouraging prostate cancer testing and hosting screening events ourselves.
- To fund a holiday home in Cornwall for men going through treatment.
We’re here for as long as men and their families need us!