Thank you to our anonymous and very generous bidder, who bought this amazing painting for £10,105.00, also many many thanks to the wonderful Kurt Jackson, who painted such a wonderful piece for auction, The swimmers pass in a line of sparkling splashes .
This donation will help the charity achieve it’s aims in 2023 and beyond.
- To support nurses who are cancer specialists, as well as fund the extra resources needs for the new ‘future proof’ Chestnut unit in Plymouth.
- To assist with a new diagnostic hub in Bodmin, making diagnosis faster.
- To increase awareness through events and talks, encouraging men to get checked if they feel like something could be wrong.
- To fund the latest equipment.
- To speak up about prostate, testicular and penile cancers.
- To help find the missing men from the pandemic, encouraging prostate cancer testing and hosting screening events ourselves.
- To develop and help upgrade provision for men in the SW region.
- To fund breaks in Cornwall for men going through treatment.
To make an enquiry about any of Kurts paintings please follow this link Kurt Jackson Painting