Last year I completed the Drake’s Island swim and raised over £150 for the Chestnut Appeal. This year I’m aiming to raise more money by swimming further and tackling St Michael’s Mount.
The swim will start on the beach at Marazion where I will set off for the Mount over the causeway swimming through clear waters around the Mount before making a course back to the beach to a welcome pasty!!
Across the UK
- · Prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in the UK.
- · More than 47,500 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every year – that’s 129 men every day.
- · Every 45 minutes one man dies from prostate cancer – that’s more than 11,500 men every year.
- · 1 in 8 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime.
- · Around 400,000 men are living with and after prostate cancer.
Nina Holder£10.00So proud of you babe! Good luck XxX