Fancy running The Plymouth Half Marathon for the Chestnut Appeal for Men’s Health?
Just contact our dedicated events manager David: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chestnut Appeal has 25 Charity Places for the Plymouth Half Marathon. It’s FREE to enter if you run for us, but you’ll need to raise as much as you can for the charity, with a minimum target set at £70.
This includes a running vest and all the support you need to achieve your fundraising target.
And here are 10 reasons why YOUR support matters:
Our current aims are:
- To support Clinical Nurses who are cancer specialists in Prostate, Testicular and Penile Cancer Treatments.
- To fund the extra resources that are needed in the brand new Chestnut unit.
- To assist with a new diagnostic hubs, making diagnosis faster.
- To increase awareness through events and talks, encouraging men to get checked if they feel like something could be wrong.
- To fund the latest equipment, that the NHS can’t afford.
- To speak up about prostate, testicular and penile cancers.
- To help find the missing men, encouraging prostate cancer testing and hosting mass screening events ourselves.
- To fund the patient led Support Group, and fund trips out around the region.
- To fund breaks in our holiday home for men and their families going through treatment.
- To support a dedicated continence nurse service for men.
Start Time: approx. 8.15am
Start & Finish: Plymouth Hoe Promenade
Minimum age: 17 years old
Conquer the iconic 13.1-mile route through the beautiful streets of Britain’s Ocean City. Challenge yourself and experience the thrill of crossing the finish line with thousands of fellow runners.
Your help really can make a tangible difference for men in the region, so don’t delay, sign up today email@example.com